Location: Birmingham, AL
Job Type: Direct Hire
Salary: $75,000.00 - $105,000.00
Degree: Bachelor of Science;
Job ID: 02084517
This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute in a highly profitable chemical plant that manufactures a very high demand product serving a global market. As the site EHS Expert you will be a highly valued site leader as you manage the site Safety Health and Environmental program. There will be a good diversity of interesting work from daily interaction with plant personnel to interactions with upper management regarding the strategic plan for external affairs.
This is a full time direct hire position; expect great pay plus a solid employee bonus program, a friendly work environment, full benefits and paid vacation. The position is open due a pending retirement; we'd like to get this filled quickly to facilitate cross-training especially with regard environmental permitting.
Our client operates with professional ethics and corporate integrity. The management team has roots in very well-known global chemical company and they follow world class management practices yet they also place a high value on work-life balance. Their products are used in a large variety of applications all over the world and in some areas they are exclusive providers. Demand for their products remained stable even in the recent global recession.
Description and Activities:
This position is responsibility for Safety, Health and Environmental affairs in a chemical manufacturing facility.
- Provide technical leadership for: Improving safety and environmental compliance, training operators, reviewing plant operating procedures and reviewing capital projects.
- Advise operations of potential safety hazards, environment issues, security problems and ways in which problems can be corrected.
- Participate with the Vice President, Manufacturing in development of a Strategic Plan for External Affairs.
- Audit plant record keeping for compliance with operating permits and provide timely feedback to the site manager for correcting deficiencies.
- Annual attendance at regulatory seminars and association training sessions in environmental regulations as required to remain current.
- Supports and participates in the organization’s Continual Improvement Program to comply with ISO 9001 and cGMP requirements by adhering to processes and procedures and working toward achievement of company objectives.
- Safety and Process Safety (PSM)-
- Serves as the site safety expert; Ensure that the site manager and other designated personnel are sufficiently trained so that they may continue to operate the Plant safely with Zero incidents
- Chair the Process Hazard Analyses subcommittee.
- Lead process hazard reviews in compliance with OSHA PSM including existing, new and modified operations.
- Maintain safety awareness through prompt implementation of safety and security related projects.
- Represent the company to local public safety officials, technical organizations and CAP.
- Environmental Compliance and Engineering-
- Responsible for all environmental reporting activities and environmental compliance. This may include management of designated projects for improvement
- Chair the Environmental Subcommittee of the C.S.H.E.
- Provide timely interpretation of existing environmental regulations.
- Negotiate operational and environmentally sound permits for the Plant.
- Develop long range, strategic plans for environmental protection and provide training as required to facilitate implementation
- Act as plant TSCA coordinator.
- Survey planned and new environmental laws and regulations and communicate requirements and initiate required action to maintain compliance
- As needed, gather and analyze data required for permitting purposes.
- For an engineer there will eventually be opportunities to manage small capital projects that will have a positive effect on site EHS; Prepare AFE’s for designated projects including appropriate financial analysis of alternatives and for winning Board of Director’s approval. (The work will not become too routine even for a long term employee.)
Please apply right away if you are interested in this sort of position. Our client describes this position as “Safety, Health, and Environmental Engineer” where you will manage a program with no direct report. They run a “fixed process” such that the amount of “change” will not be overwhelming. You will have direct access to the VP of Operations who fully supports HSE compliance and improvement efforts.
The sooner you start, the more interaction you will have with the person who is set to retire.
- Bachelors Science in Chemical Engineering (must be a ChE due to the future diversity of work in a chemical manufacturing plant)
- 4+ years experience in a chemical manufacturing plant or related.
- Experience with Process Safety Management Experience with government regulated programs
- Experience in plant safety, industrial hygiene and environmental regulations is a plus (but could be learned on the job)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent team skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to identify problems or potential problems and develop and implements solutions.
- Best fits will have a background that includes small capital projects
- Willing to relocate close to the plant with a desire to work in a manufacturing plant setting
Authorized to work for any employer with-out restriction.
|Paper and Pulp Process Engineer
Location: Mobile, AL Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $80,000.00 - $120,000.00
Degree: Master of Science; Date: 11/21/2014 Job ID: 02115917
Make an immediate impact with your strong Process Engineering skills within the Paper and Pulp Industry.
We have a well known client looking for a strong technical professional to supervise and direct a team of process engineers as well as other engineers.
it will be your responsibility to handle all deliverables to include on time service, on budget as well as exceed quality expectations.
The assignments will include complex engineering scenarios that will have your progressive experience put to the test.
We need strong paper and pulp experience for our client.
Those with previous succes to keep projects on time and weithin budget will excel in this role.
Primary tasks will include:
Safety is paramount in the safety design of the project.
You will be the key person that reviews and approves all process deliverables.
Validation of service and estimates of construction a the beginning of the project as well as keeping tabs on prgress will be a key metric.
The design criteria to include the client requirements need to stay within all state, local, and federal codes.
Plan and organize your team and the work that they will be doing.
Be familiar with running a project from start to finish.
Mentor new engineers as well as interview hire and train.
The ideal Paper and Pulp Process Engineer will preferable have a Masters Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
PE certification is highly recommended
15 plus years of Project Management experience within the Paper and Pulp industry is needed
Must Have Boiler experience
Previous succes developing process specifications
Success running a project no matter how complex from start to finish on time with budget and safely to the proper quality requirements
Able to measure pressure and flow
|Sr. PLANT ENGINEER - Capital Projects Exp
Location: Mobile, AL Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $120,000.00 - $185,000.00
Degree: Bachelor; Date: 11/18/2014 Job ID: 02114290
Job Description: Sr. PLANT ENGINEER - Capital Projects Experience
MOBILE AL (Full relo package offered)
- 10+ years of current applicable experience
- 4+ years of current/ recent experience within the Steel or Metals industry
- Strong Capital Projects experience with a proven track record of successfully running large multi-million dollar Capital expansion projects
- Experience managing relationships with engineering and construction companies
- Contract negotiation experience
- Experience running a Steel / Metal Plant Facilities Engineering department
- Metal/ Steel Manufacturing Plant Operations experience is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree (ME, EE, CE)
- Licensed Professional Engineer or ability to obtain your PE certification.
The Sr Facilities Plant Engineer will lead a team and will be responsible for developing and managing all engineering and capital Projects including construction projects for the facilities, including Water Treatment Plants and Manufacturing Plants. You will be responsible for:
- Developing and Managing Capital Projects
- Managing Water Treatment Plant Operations & Maintenance
- Develop and Manage Process and Operations Improvements for Manufacturing and Water Treatment Plants
- Develop and Manage construction projects for other plants, divisions and Corporate.
- Provide Technical Advice and engineering support to Upper Management, Mill Superintendents, Mill Engineers and Plant Personnel
- Maintain and Manage database of all drawings for facilities
- Assist the Legal Department in Plant Litigations as needed
- Coordinate Strategic Development, Construction, Growth, Process Improvement Plans and Goals with individual Department Maintenance Units.
- Coordinate maintenance activities with other plant owners.
- Plant Operations experience that includes the following:
- Facilities Design
- Facilities Engineering
- Environmental & Safety Regulations (EHS)
- Strong Capital Project Management experience (will be responsible for multiple large multi-million dollar expansion projects starting in 6 months)
- Significant experience in the Metals Industry with experience with the following:
- Electric Furnace Shops
- Ladle Metallurgy Facilities
- Continuous Casters
- Steckel Rolling Mills
- Experience with Pollution Controls & Safety
$100-150k base salary + bonus paid out each pay check (targeted between 15-30% and can be exceeded - based on production) + exceptional benefits + full relocation package including executive housing, moving expenses, house hunting trips etc.
|Vice President Finance
Location: Mobile, AL- Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $115,000.00 - $140,000.00
Degree: Bachelor; Date: 11/2014 Job ID: 02109160
We have been exclusively engaged to locate a Head of Finance/CFO/ Controller for our manufacturing client. - $50m global mfg, division of $1b operation.
Prefer BS Accounting/Finance and MBA with certifications.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of high quality and innovative products. Well diversified and strong focus on long term strategic growth vs quarterly mentality. Client has facilities across the globe. Will oversee Accounting and Financial operations. Direct exp as a Controller within a plant would be helpful!
- Coordinate operating plans, estimates and strategic initiatives for the operation. Analyze results, identify risks and develop / implement contingencies. Provide accurate and timely operational and financial information / analysis to drive effective decision making. Position the operation to meet its commitments (e.g. EBIT, Cash flow, Economic Profit)
- Provide strategic and tactical thinking as well as broad business insight; take a leadership role in developing the financial strategy to support the long-term growth of the operation. Develop a process to drive continuous improvement (e.g. Productivity, Sourcing)
- Identify opportunities to improve the operation’s capital structure
- Assist in the development of processes, procedures and tool enablement to improve the quality of financial analysis (i.e. daily, monthly, and quarterly). Drive strong ownership and accountability of results
- Assist in the implementation of “best in class” financial tools, systems and models (e.g. Financial reporting, Business warehouse, PPM, BPC, etc.)
- Provide leadership and coaching that fosters an environment of problem solving, improved business practices and attracts and retains superior financial talent
- Ensure adequate internal controls and compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley and audit requirements
- The successful candidate should have a minimum of 10+ years finance experience in positions of increasing responsibility in a large, well run $30mm + ,mfg products company recognized for the development of a quality financial organization
- A bachelor’s in finance, economics or business is required. An advanced degree is highly desired
- Manufacturing experience with a track record of driving sustainable results (e.g. EBIT growth, margin expansion, productivity, cash flow)
- Well developed strategic planning skills from inception, implementation, to measurable results achieved individually, functionally and corporate wide
Sales Manager - Rotating Equipment Repair
Location: Central Alabama, AL (will assist with relocation)- Job Type: Direct Hire -
Salary: $70,000.00 - $70,000.00 Degree: Bachelor; Date: 11/10/2014 Job ID: 02104399
Outstanding opportunity for a self-directed Technical Sales Professional who has experience in the “rotating equipment repair” industry!
Our client is a rotating equipment Sales and Service Center, in business for 40 years, with customers throughout the Southeast (from Texas to the East Coast). They are headquartered in Central Alabama. The company specializes in the sale, remanufacture, and service of Pumps, Blowers, Vacuum Pumps, Gearboxes, and other Heavy Industrial Equipment. They use cutting-edge technology with the capability of servicing any size equipment, giving them a significant advantage over competitors. Their dedicated facility is equipped with a self-contained Machine Shop (manual & CNC), a Paint Shop, 9 Cranes, and their own fleet of trucks. They are customer-focused, service-oriented, and quality-conscious – with a penchant for rapid turnaround.
The Sales Manager will report to the CEO and have responsibility for growing revenue. Initially this will involve personal selling. Later, it will involve building, managing, and mentoring a sales engineering team. Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Develop and implement sales plans and strategy, collaborating with appropriate team members.
- Develop new business, while growing the business of current customers.
- Effectively manage multi-task projects with little or no supervision.
- Visit key customers face to face (50% travel expected)
- Attend trade association meetings.
Proven track record as Sales Manager in the Sales and/or Service of related products and service.
- Strong technical knowledge of pumps, blowers, vacuum pumps, and other heavy industrial equipment is essential.
- Strong motivation and drive to build a strong company, upholding the values of quality and customer service.
- Strong work ethic, with respect for other company employees.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with a bent towards action.
- Ability to build, manage, and mentor a sales engineering team.
- Professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
Competitive salary and incentive plan including a percentage of gross sales, profit sharing, goal related bonuses, and company vehicle. Excellent benefits include Company paid family Blue Cross, 401K with 6% match, vacations and holidays
Location: Decatur, AL Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $100,000.00 - $140,000.00
Degree: Bachelor of Science; Date: 11/6/2014 Job ID: 02082591
Salary Range: $100,000 to $140,000/yr. base salary
B.S. Chemical Engineering minimum; 8+ years of overall industry experience with extensive process optimization experience working in a chemical plant. An ideal candidate would have electrochemical experience, but they will also consider candidates with experience in nylons, acrylonitrile, batch and/or continuous chemicals, etc. Candidates MUST have experience with chemical reactions.
This person will work at a 300-person chemical manufacturing facility which produces chemical intermediates using electrochemical processes. This is position is open because the person who previously held this role decided to return to school to pursue a Ph.D. The main focus of this role will be optimization and improvement of the process from a fundamental level. This person will examine the design of the process itself, they will look at the chemistry of the process (using external industry resources as well as in-house resources) and will work towards increasing the process capacity, reduce waste, and maximizing asset utilization. For the company, this facility is its flagship facility and is currently undergoing expansion efforts. The parent company has facilities in TX, FL, SC and AL and employs approximately 3,000 people in the United States. Relocation assistance is available and full benefits are offer with the job as part of the compensation package. Travel will be minimal for this role.
|Manager, Financial Analysis
Location: Nashville, TN Job Type: Direct Hire
Degree: Bachelor of Science; Date: 11/18/2014 Job ID: 02113714
Join one of the most highly regarded businesses in their field!
Provides financial analysis and prepares analysis of results for lines of business. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Works with management to provide decision support analysis.
- Conducts and documents complex financial and business related analyses and research fields including financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital and investment.
- Focuses on business improvement initiatives and leads and directs projects.
- Provides guidance to less experienced financial consultants.
- Requires a BS/BA in accounting or finance;
- 5 years + budgeting, forecasting and accounting financial reporting experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- MBA, CPA, CMA, FSA, and/or CFA preferred.
- Proficient with SQL highly preferred.
|Director of Enterprise Sales
Location: Any US City Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $130,000.00 - $150,000.00
Degree: Bachelor; Date: 11/25/2014 Job ID: 02116097
POSITION: Director of Enterprise Sales
LOCATION: Bay Area Preferred or Open to West Coast
10 REASONS TO CONSIDER THIS SALES OPPORTUNITY:
- Hot & Big market - Business Intelligence is a $14 billion market and growing to over $20 billion by 2018.
- Company offer solutions that focus on data visualization that is extremely easy to use and deploy….where most of the selling is to the C-level and executives.
- CEO and leadership team have recent history of selling their last company for almost $2 billion.
- Well-funded with more than $250 million in VC funding by an all-start list of investors.
- Founded in 2010, currently have over 450 employees.
- Achieved more than 40% sequential quarterly growth, and is experiencing annual growth that far exceeds 100%.
- Management position with a team that is built, but needs motivation & leadership.
- Great corporate culture…high energy; focus on the goals; work hard/play hard and will see the CEO around the office.
- Stock options to participate in company's future success.
- Highly competitive compensation plan, with no caps and excellent benefits.
Company offers a form of business intelligence that is an executive management platform, delivered as a service, to CEOs and executives to transform the way they run their businesses. The service is designed to provide direct access to business data without any IT involvement. The platform focuses on delivering to a senior executive his or her existing data in a simplified manner and provides business leaders with a variety of information about their enterprises, such as monitoring sales and inventories in real time. This is delivered as a SaaS solution.
The BI market is ripe for disruption. Tens of billions of dollars have been spent on collecting data, yet no one has found a way to deliver value. SaaS is an ideal approach. For decades, the priority of enterprise software vendors has been to lock in customers through steep upfront investments and then sit back and collect maintenance fees. The SaaS model forces technology vendors to have a maniacal focus on customer satisfaction because it's relatively easy for customers to abandon you if they aren't happy. Company seeks to keep our customers satisfied and will not stop until they are so.
Company is looking for a Director of Enterprise Sales, someone who knows software sales and how to close deals. Are you the type that can manage account executives that can’t live off base alone and love getting into accelerators before Q4. Work hard and play hard is your mantra. Happily show your W2s when you are in a sales interview. Oh, and you have a solid contact list in Outlook (aka the Rolodex of today). If this sounds like you then we need to talk.
- Bachelors degree (preferred, but not necessary)
- Experience building a business/new territory highly desired
- Demonstrated history as a manager selling enterprise software as a service, CRM, ERP or Business Intelligence solutions to senior level decision makers
- Experience with quota and commission compensation structure
- Knowledge of and contacts in key sectors a plus
- Successful managing account executives to close new clients remotely using technology
- Demonstrated ability to articulate and sell SaaS to enterprise customers
- Solution selling and start-up experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Manage 10 enterprise account executives
- Help create high volume of activity for clients
- Forecast accurately
- Collaboration within the corporate team (Account Development, Sales Consultants, Implementation)
- Know your customer
- Consistently exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
- This is a management role
- Help acquire, teach and move account executives through the sales process
|Industrial Account Manager
Location: Lake Charles, LA Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00
Date: 11/24/2014 Job ID: 02116602
Ensures growth of sales of MRO product base, identifies and develops new prospects and grows business to contribute to the achievement of corporate sales goals. Manages to ensure excellent customer relations.
- Sell company services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets.
- Follow up and develop new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Prepare presentations, proposals for current and potential customers.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, and follow-up.
- Work effectively with Inside Sales staff.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
- Provide on-the-job training to customers employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
5 plus years related experience and/or training and a Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
|Plant Financial Controller
Location: Aiken, SC Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $95,000.00 - $105,000.00
Degree: Bachelor of Science; Date: 11/10/2014 Job ID: 02111046
Plant Financial Controller for two auto parts plants in South Carolina with a total of 400+ employees and sales of $90 million. The plants are a part of an international firm with sales in excess of $1.0 billion. This position reports to the Group Controller for Global Operations at the home office in the Detroit area and with dotted reporting to the General Manager who is responsible for the two plants. Will have a total of 5 - 6 direct reports. This position’s primary location will be near Aiken, SC. A BS/BA degree from an accredited institution is required and an MBA is preferred. Must have 3+ years of experience as a Plant Controller and have had at least 3 direct reports when in that capacity. The experience must include significant cost accounting. Our client will only consider applicants with records of strong achievements and who have the talent and desire to be promoted after being in this position for 2 to 3 years. Relocation with the promotion may not be required. Applicant's resume must detail recent major accomplishments and not just list the duties of recent positions.
- Provide financial leadership for two multi-shift manufacturing facilities and travel between both locations weekly. Travel time between the plants is 60-70 minutes.
- Ensure financial targets are achieved and provide analysis of risks to targets and necessary corrective actions.
- Partner with management team to provide financial guidance on the impact of current and proposed scenarios.
- Execute and maintain an accurate standard costing system including bill of material usage, material costs, labor hours/rates, and overhead application rates.
- Evaluate all capital investment requests and provide post-audit results vs. projections.
- Manage monthly financial closing according to established schedule.
- Provide weekly and monthly operational and financial reports vs. targets.
- Prepare monthly forecasts and annual budgets.
- Manage payroll and accounts payable.
- Ensure adequate internal controls are in place to safeguard assets and ensure accurate financial results are reported.
In addition to the starting base salary of $95 to 105K there is a 10% bonus (which was paid for 2013). Our client will relocate from all sections of the US.
|Senior Director, Financial Reporting and Analysis
Location: Brandon, FL Job Type: Direct Hire Degree: Bachelor of Science;
Date: 11/6/2014 Job ID: 02109108
Please note: a CPA is required for this position.
Responsible for external GAAP/SEC Financial Reporting to meet all SEC regulatory reporting activities, including support of earning release, GAAP Technical statutory accounting, board/senior management financial reporting & analysis. Oversight of Accounting Operations projects and integration activities.
-Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required.
-Master's Degree in a related field preferred.
-10+ years of experience in accounting and financial reporting, including SEC reporting.
-10+ years of experience in Public accounting is required.
-5+ years of experience in healthcare or insurance strongly preferred
-Big 4 experience preferred.
Licenses/Certifications: CPA is required.
-Strong knowledge of US GAAP, SEC accounting & financial reporting regulations and statutory accounting & reporting.
-Knowledge of health care statutory accounting and reporting.
-Experience with automated financial applications (e.g. SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, Great Plains, etc.) is required.
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills
-Ability to research and resolve complex, technical accounting issues.
-Proven leadership and communication skills.
-Ability to drive multiple projects.
-Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities.
-Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills.
Location: Pensacola, FL Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $126,000.00 - $141,000.00
Date: 11/6/2014 Job ID: 02109827
Move to the Beach on US!!!! West of Penascola near the beach!
Seeking a CFO for $40m division of $800m global mfg.
$120-140k base + 30% bonus plan
World-class manufacturer seeking CFO. The position reports directly to the Global CFO in Europe.
- BS or BA in Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years Accounting/Finance experience with 10 years in a manufacturing environment with full responsibility
- Strong background in product cost accounting (standard cost system) and experience in plant accounting/finance systems, including strong understanding of Excel
- GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) knowledge is required, track record of improving internal controls highly valued
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
- Working knowledge of short- and long-term budgeting and forecasting, rolling budgets, and profitability and variance analysis
|Director of Revenue Integrity
Location: Germantown, TN Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $100,000.00 - $115,000.00
Degree: Bachelor of Science; Date: 8/29/2014 Job ID: 02082557
POSITION TITLE: Director of Revenue Integrity
POSITION LOCATION: Germantown, TN
The Director of Revenue Integrity works closely with clinical department directors, senior management, physicians, the facility CFO's, Vice Presidents, and other key memebers of management independently to define and implement the resolution of healthcare financial projects. Responsible for planning, implementing, directing, and controlling system-wide charge master policies, pricing activities, external audits, charge audit, and revenue recovery. The workload is heavy in volume, advanced in complexity, and significant in regard to financial and compliance impact. Models appropriate behavior as exemplified in the hospital mission, vision, and values.
- Thorough knowledge of healthcare operations and financial management, methods, and techniques which would be acquired through completion of a BS or BBA degree and five years progressively responsible healthcare finance experience.
- Basic knowledge and demonstrated skills in the use of microcomputers; experience in use of Windows, Access, Word, and Excel.
- Knowledge and experience with healthcare industry computer applications and financial systems.
- Possession of management skills and knowledge of management principles as would be acquired through five years management level experience
|Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales
Location: DC Area, VA Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $200,000.00 - $225,000.00
Degree: Bachelor; Date: 11/20/2014 Job ID: 01999585
Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales - REPORTING TO - CEO
LOCATION Open, but DC or Northeast is preferred. Open to relocation, if desired.
THE COMPANY & OPPORTUNITY
The company is a leading provider of enterprise video platforms. Its solutions enable organizations to create, manage and distribute rich media information from virtually any source – from tablets, unified communications clients or cameras, to virtually any screen – from desktop to digital signage. Customers use them for automated, integrated live and on-demand video in executive webcasts, online training, distance learning, communications and notification.
Industry consultant, Frost & Sullivan, estimates that the Enterprise Video Webcasting Solutions market “has penetrated only 8% of the large enterprises in the NALA region, and a meager 1.4% of the large enterprises in the EMEA. The potential of this market is simply immense.” This company was cited as having one of its competitive strengths as committed to the enterprise side of the industry, with a “large global customer base” and one of the few able to provide end-to-end platforms.
The SVP of Sales will have full responsibility for achieving the company’s revenue and profit margins, while leading the transformation of their sales organization to be a focused on high growth enterprise software solutions. Reporting to the CEO, the SVP of Sales will have ultimate responsibility of US & EMEA sales and will be a key member of the company’s senior management team.
This position requires a true leader who can significantly grow sales, motive the troops and lead by example.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Senior Vice President of Sales is responsible leading and building a sales organization that currently consists of 5 Regional Sales Director and 25 sales professionals. The duties include:
- The primary responsibility of this position will be to develop and lead a highly focused sales organization, while exceeding bookings targets
- Responsible for the development and execution of the company’s sales strategy, including establishing measureable metrics.
- Work closely with Sales Engineering, Inside Sales, Channel Sales and Marketing organizations.
- Lead the transformation of the sales organization to one that is:
- Software centric, as opposed to its hardware orientation
- Focused on high growth commercial accounts (grew 50% in 2013)
- Concentrated on direct sales, rather than channel
- Ability to recruit and retain high performing Account Executives.
The successful candidate will have the following professional experience:
- 8 to 10 years of sales management experience, ideally in enterprise software.
- Middleware software experience would be highly desired.
- Those coming from strictly a hardware or public sector sales background will NOT be considered.
- A track record of delivering increasing revenue results and profitability through individual efforts, rapid opportunity prioritization, the ability to build a formalized structure and lead and motivate an effective sales team.
- Top performer with a successful track record of building a team that consistently exceeds sales quotas in a high growth environment.
- A deep knowledge of sales process and methodology. Including sales forecasting and ability to define and monitor critical sales pipeline indicators. Must have proven qualification skills to enable rapid opportunity prioritization.
- Experience selling technical solutions to CIO’s.
- Work closely with sales team in closing deals.
- Background in direct selling to large enterprise accounts and service providers.
- Major plus, knowledge of the enterprise IP video marketplace, including solutions from Cisco WebEx, Polycomm, Qumu and Kaltura.
- The ability to accurately manage and represent sales metrics, including but not limited to sales forecasting, pipeline management, sales performance, discounting practices, etc.
- Channel management experience.
- Past experience transforming and transitioning a sales organization and/or being part of an organization going through major product evolution.
- Travel expected in the 50%+ range.
- Must not have a restrictive or enforceable employment contract or non-compete agreement.
The candidate must have the following personal attributes:
- Ability to drive and motivate sales organization.
- A motivated and results-oriented leader and team player with the demonstrated ability to focus on details and hold people accountable for achieving business milestones.
- Sales leadership and structure necessary to mold sales force into a highly effective sales team.
- A hands-on approach, with the ability to lead by example .
- A “Roll up your sleeves” attitude to close deals.
- An engaging personal style with a high degree of self-motivation, coupled with the ability to impart a greater sense of urgency in order to achieve business objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, which will foster coordination and cooperation among different functional disciplines and potentially dispersed geographical operating units
- A demonstrated ability to communicate goals and expectations with clarity and concision.
- Smart…”cannot teach this.”
COMPANY CULTURE & CHARACTERISTICS
- Company has solid professional services and implementation capacity.
- Company poised for a “home run” rather than “a single and double” over the next 2 to 3 years, with an exit plan.
- Frost & Sullivan, a global growth consulting firm, estimates that only 8% of businesses have adopted an enterprise IP video platform. Driving the demand for its adoption will be how mobile computing and its use of video in the workplace is becoming so prevalent.
- Company has received over $56 million in VC funding, with continued interest in company and industry.
A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is required; an advanced degree is desirable.
|Mid-Market Account Executive
Location: Any US City Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $100,000.00 - $100,000.00
Degree: Bachelor; Date: 11/20/2014 Job ID: 02100671
POSITION: Mid-Market Account Executive
LOCATIONS: Northeast (NY, NJ, MA, RI, CT, ME, VT, NH)
10 REASONS TO CONSIDER THIS SALES OPPORTUNITY:
- Company has the best cloud based Workforce Management Solution able to handle the most complex & unique client requirements.
- Robust & sustained growth, with revenue growth of 60% in 2013 & 40% expected in 2014
- Dynamic, fast-paced work environment that enables employees to both stretch one’s mind and extend their expertise to a rapidly-expanding client base.
- 98% client retention rate.
- 70% of their sales team expected to attend 2014 Club.
- Corporate culture of “Win & Have Fun”. Been recognized by Crain’s Business as a “Cool Places to Work” and “Top Workplace”. Silicon Valley start-up culture headquartered in the Midwest.
- Career advancement opportunities…openings include recent promotions to sales management.
- Lots of industry recognition: 7 consecutive years on Inc’s list of Fastest Growing Companies; Monclair Advisors SaaS 250, Inc. 5000, Software Magazine 500 & Red Herring 100.
- Highly competitive compensation plan, with no caps.
- 4 weeks of vacation starting Year 1, increasing in Year 3 & beyond.
Founded in 1999, the company has emerged as a key player in the competitive workforce management landscape for large employers. Since the company’s inception, they have continually grown by every measure — from the number of clients they serve, to the number of professionals they employ, to the revenues they generate and reinvest in our solutions. Today their solutions are in use by hundreds of companies around the world.
They specialize in developing and delivering the most versatile and flexible workforce management solutions available today that is deployed in a diverse array of industries and organization across the globe. No other solution can handle the most complex rules, so they will encourage clients to perform deep evaluation of competitive offerings, since they will win….
Solutions are based upon open standards – such as HTML5 – they deliver a dynamic yet easy-to-use interface without the need for browser plug-ins (such as Java, Flash, or Silverlight). As a result, their solutions are largely “platform agnostic” and can run on everything from a desktop computer to the latest tablet or smart phone.
Are you ready to earn more? 70% of their AE’s are expected to make their number in 2014...
This leading Workforce Management Company is growing at an aggressive rate, and are looking for high-caliber Mid-Market Account Executives to join their expanding sales organization. The Mid-Market Account Executive will be a key contributor to continuing their growth. With world-class training, you will acquire deep understanding of our solution, its place in the workforce management industry, and the skills to effectively sell their solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced software sales professional looking for a fast-paced, growing organization to expand their career.
- Must have 5+ years of experience selling enterprise applications.
- Experience selling workforce management, HCM or HR software systems and implementation services.
- Experience selling to clients with less than 5,000 employees is required.
- History of success evidenced by regularly exceeding sales quotas.
- Must have extensive experience prospecting and developing leads through cold calling, networking and the internet.
- Knowledgeable in preparation of business case, TCO and ROI analysis.
- Ideally, experience working with system integrators, like Deloitte and Accenture.
- Excellent writing skills, including preparing detailed proposals.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong verbal skills: You must be able to build strong relationships with customers over the phone. Most of the selling process occurs over the phone and internet prior to on-site meetings.
- Personal characteristics of being Smart, Hard-Working & Articulate
- Must not have a restrictive or enforceable employment contract or non-compete agreement.
- Selling Workforce Management solutions to large enterprise accounts in a defined geographic territory. The product portfolio includes: Time and Attendance, Staff Scheduling, Absence Management, Fatigue Management and Labor Analytics.
- Target industries include but are not limited to: Financial Services, Education, Hospitality, Public Sector, Manufacturing and Utilities.
- Aggressive pipeline building through cold calling, networking, internet, etc. with an associated high close rate of opportunities created. Must be tenacious with high energy and activity levels.
- Responding to RFIs and RFPs.
- Managing the entire sales process from prospect generation, qualification, demonstrations, proposals, to closing the sale.
- Ability to co-ordinate and efficiently utilize a virtual sales team including: solution consultants, partners, proposal writers and inside sales representatives.
- Negotiating final terms and conditions for acquisition of their solution.
- Responsible $2 million quota and a 6 to 12 month sales cycle. First year will have ramp-up quota.
- 30% to 40% expected travel within territory.
Location: Greater Washington, DC Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $100,000.00 - $150,000.00
Degree: Bachelor; Equivalent Experience; Date: 10/7/2014 Job ID: 02091140
The Solution Architect is a consultative sales, technology and solution focused specialist. In addition to being viewed as a trusted technical advisor to the client, the Solution Architect will also have responsibility for solution design, business development, transition of projects from presales to delivery, and sales support while maintaining responsibility for the development and rollout of new solutions.
The role requires strong customer engagement, which requires the ability to partake in scope of work determination, product pricing and RFP/RFI responses. The individual works closely with the sales account team throughout this process and will also assist in the decision to pursue or abort a deal. The Solution Architect owns the proposed solution, transitions the build / implementation to the delivery team, however remains engaged with the client through transfer to managed services and returns as “thought leaders” for the next opportunity.
- Provide sales support and solution expertise on qualified opportunities including all managed service offerings.
- Work with Account Teams on client proposals and when assigned to opportunities, the presales deliverables (BoM, SoW, Diagram & PCT).
- Participate in strategic account planning teams for key clients.
- Maintain specified billable targets through the delivery of consultative services.
- Communicates with other members of the pre-sales/sales organization to develop training initiatives that will enhance the effectiveness of the sales (both outside and inside) personnel.
Bachelor’s Degree and 5-10 years experience in the IT industry with 5 years enterprise Pre-Sales experience.
- Cisco CCNP/CCVP and/or Cisco CCIE certifications are desirable.
- Experience in Cisco and/or Tandberg video infrastructure design preferred.
- Experience in Cisco Networking preferred
- 10 year Network, Telecom and Voice technology design (to BOM level) of similar size and MFG’s (Cisco).
- Highly developed technical capability across a broad range of products / solutions, specifically related to voice and netwrok deployments.
- Comfortable communicating and leading custom customer discussions and meetings at a business and technical level.
- Working knowledge of Infrastructure Management tools and automation.
|Senior Network Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $80,000.00 - $120,000.00
Date: 10/17/2014 Job ID: 02089850
Senior Network/Voice Engineer
- Pre-Sales and Post-Sales engineering, implementation and management of robust Cisco & EMC Infrastructure, Data Center and Security solutions.
- Lead and conduct complex Network and Voice assessments, analyze results, develop and present post-assessment reports to clients, plus implement proposed solutions.
- Partner with other Senior Engineers to support, manage and document a wide range of projects.
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions with key client staff.
- Serve as a team leader, who is also available to fully participate with other team members in engineering functions (Player/Coach).
The Client is a $15M+ , privately held (by employees), profitable regional IT Solutions provider, reselling mainline Network & Security solutions, along with Professional Services such as Assessments, Consulting and Project Management. They also offer strong Managed Security/Network Services and Cloud solutions. The Client is known for their unconditional money-back satisfaction guarantee on all of their services, are in growth mode, and serves a client base located in the western part of NC and SC by their teams based in Charlotte and Greenville.
*** A complete Job Description will be provided upon request***
|HPC / GRID - HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPUTING SOLUTIONS ENGINEER
Location: New Orleans, LA Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $125,000.00 - $250,000.00
Degree: Bachelor; Date: 10/16/2014 Job ID: 02101319
HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPUTING (HPC) / GRID COMPUTING SOLUTIONS ENGINEER
Location: Can be based out of any major US CIty
- 3+ years of current High Performance Computing (HPC) or Grid Computing or Parallel Computing experience
- 3+ years of current Linux systems programming, installation and management experience (xCat experience is a plus)
- Strong customer interfacing skill
- Ability to travel up to 25% annually to customer sites
- Strong presentation skills (verbal and written)
- General Parallel File Systems (GPFS) experience
- Platform Computing experience
- 7+ years of HPC / Grid Computing and/or Parallel Computing experience
- Cloud Computing
- Enterprise Data Center Automation tools
- Open Stack
- Infrastructure architecture experience to support large enterprise analytics systems
- Experience with RFIs , RFPs and SOW development
The selected applicant will be working closely with a team of HPC sales executives. S/he will be the HPC technology subject matter expert and work closely with the sales team and customers to evaluate customer needs, demonstrate solution options, and demo products, architect and present Proof of Concept (POC) and pilots, answer all technical questions, lead implementations with very strong project management skills. Be involved in systems configurations, integrations and using HPC platforms to support enterprise analytics solutions in large data center environments. You will be involved in responding to RFIs and RFPs and the development of SOWs and ensuring that SOW's are delivered to the customers' needs so that their business objectives are achieved. You may attend and present at conferences, tradeshows, user groups or to key executive c-level customers who are interested in learning more about High Performance Computing solutions. You must be able to talk techy and talk human. You will be interfacing with super technical people as well as C-level executives who are more business minded and you will need to know how to present value propositions to them so that they can see what they are getting for their money (cost benefit analysis).
will be based on proven level of experience as demonstrated during the interview process
On target earnings can range between $150-250K with base salaries ranging anywhere between $100-175K + bonus + benefits and incentives.
|FEDERAL SYSTEMS ENGINEER - TS/SCI
Location: Northern VA, VA Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $100,000.00 - $180,000.00
Degree: Bachelor; Date: 10/30/2014 Job ID: 02103700
FEDERAL SYSTEMS ENGINEER
WASHINGTON DC METRO AREA/ Northern VA (MD, DC, VA)
- 5+ years of current systems engineering, sr. systems administration or systems architecture experience
- 3+ years of current LInux / unix experience
- Systems Scripting (basic is ok)
- Storage and Systems Security experience (NFS, RAID, SAN, NAS, PKI, Active Directory, LDAP, TCP/IP etc. )
- Experience with network configuration and troubleshooting
- Active clearance (Secret, TS, TS/SCI, etc)
- Customer interfacing experience - Must be experienced presenting to Non-technical executives, as well as super techy geeks - speak english and techy!!!
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Bachelor's Degree
- High Availability Design & Cluster systems configuration experience
- Experience with PKI, LDAP, Active Directory
- Security , privacy, authentication experience
- Active TS/SCI clearance
The selected candidate will be joining a world class IT organization within their federal practice and will be responsible for working closely with DoD and DHS customers and other federal agencies, gathering systems requirements for improvements, analyzing those requirements, making recommendations for improvements, presenting solutions and delivering systems demonstrations and Proof of Concepts (POC). You will be involved in designing, building, implementing, configuring, and supporting and trouble shooting fast systems centered around Windows, Unix, Linux and Mac O/S, leveraging your strong knowledge of networking, security, storage, and application integration. The systems you will be working with are designed to move large files and volumes of data quickly and securely across a variety of systems. This is an extremely exciting opportunity to work with some of the most cutting edge systems, security and storage technologies on the market. This company is on Forbes list of Best Companies to Work for and has won numerous awards and recognitions for their exceptional and innovative products and solutions that have changed the business world significantly!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The selected candidate will have an amazing opportunity to work with a really exciting company that has developed a number of cutting edge tools, applications and systems that have been helping some of the biggest names in the Media & Entertainment industry move large data files (like movies, music, TV, etc) over large distances, at lightning speed over long distances extremely securely. This company has won numerous industry accolades and awards for their technology and they are very high profile. They can also be found on Forbes list of Best Companies to work for. They have current clients in the Federal Space and are expanding in this market. Lots of new and exciting developments coming out shortly. Very fun corporate environment with an extremely dedicated and hard working team that loves what they do and truly has a passion for their industry. This company is known for having a very low turn over rate, high growth, and career growth potential. Exceptional benefits.. and a company dog!
130-180K + uncapped potential (included target base salary + target bonus/ Commission structure) and exceptional benefits
Location: Chicago, DC or Atlanta, IL Job Type: Direct Hire
Salary: $120,000.00 - $125,000.00 Date: 10/28/2014 Job ID: 02046911
Minimum Position Requirements Include:
- 7+ years of recent direct, outside sales selling software.
- Must have sold either; Global Trade, Supply Chain or ERP Enterprise applications.
- Must have recent consistently demonstrated the ability to exceed $3m quota assignments, manage a complex sell cycle.
- No recent job hops
|Software Services Sales - Hyperion / EPM / Oracle
Location: GA Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $100,000.00 - $300,000.00
Degree: Master; Bachelor; Date: 11/11/2014
Job ID: 02111772
SOFTWARE SERVICES SALES - HYPERION EPM / ORACLE
Location: Can be based anywhere in GA
- 5+ years of current experience of Software solution Services sales
- Experience selling Oracle / Hyperion / EPM services very strongly preferred
- Full sales life cycle experience including prospecting, qualifying, negotiating, closing and Account management and growth
- Solid track record of consistently meeting / exceeding annual services sales quotas of $3M+ for each of the last 3+ years
- Strong relationships with Oracle Product Sales Reps a plus (with a history of selling Hyperion / BI / services through Oracle product Reps)
- Ability to travel throughout the Southeastern Territory (DC to FL)
The Services Sales specialist will be responsible for territory development and growth as well managing and growing named accounts and developing new accounts throughout their territory. You will be responsible for the selling Business Intelligence Services focused around Oracle Hyperion EPM Business Intelligence Solutions. These include implementation, integration and custom build services. The selected Services Sales Specialist will be responsible for closing at least $3M in new business annually. You must have strong relationship building skills and a strong consultative sales approach.
The candidate who is going to be highly successful in this role will have experience selling Oracle Hyperion / EPM services for an Oracle Partner or possibly Oracle. S/he should have relationships selling add-on services on product deals closed by Oracle product reps, but also have a solid track record of selling their own Oracle Hyperion EPM engagements directly into companies throughout the territory.
TERRITORY: Southeastern US
To Be Sold: Oracle Hyperion EPM Services, BI services
ABOUT THE COMPANY: As an Oracle Partner, this national company has been providing EPM, Business Intelligence and Oracle Hyperion custom solutions for over 15 years. They sell across a wide array of industry sectors including Financial Services, Banking, Retail, Manufacturing, E-Commerce, Transportation, Distribution, Media, Entertainment, Healthcare, Insurance, Automotive, Government, IT etc. Our employees are often industry leaders and Subject Matter Experts in BI, EPM Oracle Hyperion solutions and services. They are Trusted Advisers and have a history of building trusted relations with both Partners (Oracle Product Sales Reps) and customers so much so that they boast an incredibly high rate of repeat business with their customers.
On Target Earnings: $300,000.00
Base Salary Target: $100-120K
Average Sales Rep's W2: $350K+**
*** Every single Sales Specialist has W2'd over $350K last year
Location: Columbia or Greenville, SC Job Type: Direct Hire
Salary: $90,000.00 - $120,000.00 Degree: Bachelor; Equivalent Experience; Date: 11/10/2014
Job ID: 02111063
As a client manager, you will be the person responsible for managing new and existing client accounts, and identifying the client's business needs in order to sell our services and solutions. Your aim is to generate new business opportunities, grow existing ones and work to improve our revenue as well as our margins.
• Establish lasting client relationships and be knowledgeable about their businesses in order to act as their guide, spot business opportunities, and position Our Client favorably relative to competitors
• Serve as the key person driving the team to deliver extraordinary client service and client satisfaction throughout the entire client buying process
• Understand the competitive industry environment and determine the client account strategy in order to pursue deals that will grow the account profitably
• And much more...
• 4 to 7 years of Cisco Sales experience (products and services) within the Carolinas is a MUST
• Infrastructure and Managed services knowledge
• 2 years of professional services sales experience
• Demonstrated business and industry experience in the applicable technology domains
Our Client is an award-winning information and communications technology (ICT) services and solutions provider that uses their technology expertise, global service delivery capability, and entrepreneurial spirit to accelerate the business ambitions of their clients.
***Complete Job Description available upon request***
|Regional Sales Manager
Location: Tulsa, OK Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00
Degree: Bachelor; Date: 11/7/2014 Job ID: 02104566
Our client is a very well established manufacturer of equipment and parts for extrusion, seeking a Regional Sales Manager for the Southwest region. Ideal location for this position to be based is Texas or Oklahoma. The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for an assigned territory and supports extrusion sales representatives in the region.
- Responsible for direct sales of equipment and parts for extrusion products
- Builds and manages strong customer relationships
- Works closely with inside sales and engineering on specifications, proposals, etc.
- Identifies new customers to introduce to product lines
- Maintains CRM database with all customer contacts
- Meets or exceeds sales goals
- Participates in all company trade shows
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Marketing, Business or Engineering, MBA a plus
- Extrusion experience strongly preferred, may consider other related products
- Minimum of 5 years in outside sales with a proven track record of success, extrusion or related products preferred
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, presentation skills
- Strong problem solving skills
|Director, OEM Aircraft Engines Sales
Location: Pensacola, FL Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $120,000.00 - $160,000.00
Degree: Bachelor; Date: 11/6/2014 Job ID: 02109821
Director, OEM Aircraft Engines Sales
Establishes and maintains excellent relations with all levels of management with OEM.
Works with OEM teams to develop new concepts for airplanes powered by our products. Works with all organizations within OUR CLIENT to ensure customer requirements are understood and translated into our products.
Works with Engineering to establish a development schedule for new or derivative products that meet OEM customers requirements.
Establishes pricing for all products sold to OEM ensuring consistency across product line.
Negotiates Long Term Agreements with OEMs, consulting with various, cognizant organizations within OUR CLIENT.
During OEM product development activities, works to ensure development engines are delivered in a timely fashion, are installed properly, and development issues are resolved in a timely manner.
Manages and oversees the staff of OEM customer support representatives based at facilities and at OEM production facilities.
Resolves issues associated with delivery of production engines in a timely manner.
Responsible for working with OEM customers to plan current and out-year production rates.
Is responsible for representing Sales and Service in internal discussions for production planning for OEM engines, factory new and rebuilt engines, and spares.
Full description available.
Salary is open for right person.
Relocation is REQUIRED to southern US facility near the Beach. Town area was ranked as top places in US to retire and also raise children!
Must have exp at Manager level with Aircraft Engine sales, preferably on an international level!
|Director of Operations
Location: Shelby, NC Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $90,000.00 - $110,000.00
Degree: Bachelor of Science; Date: 11/21/2014 Job ID: 02097036
Automotive Industry. A leading provider of switches and control components is searching for a Director of Operations who will report to the Company President.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment. a Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification is a plus. Extensive experience in a related field can offset the formal education requirement.
- To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/ or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the work activities and resources necessary for manufacturing products in accordance with cost, quality, and quantity specifications.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations.
- Responsible for coordination of activities with other company locations.
- Review operations and confer with technical or administrative staff to resolve production or processing problems.
- Review processing schedules and production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, and duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time constraints.
- Hire, train, evaluate, and discharge staff, and resolve personnel grievances.
- Coordinate and recommend procedures for facility and equipment maintenance or modification, including the replacement of machines.
- Prepare and maintain production reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
Location: KS Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00
Degree: Bachelor; Date: 11/21/2014 Job ID: 02115623
Job Description: Engineering Manager, Kansas
8+ years of management experience
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- Advanced computer skills with Solid Edge, Pro Engineer or Solid Works
- Experience in a sheet metal fabrication environment
- PE stamp preferred
|Project Manager-Engineering, #195
Location: Bayport, TX Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $90,000.00 - $110,000.00
Degree: Bachelor of Science; Date: 11/21/2014 Job ID: 02104176
Candidate must be highly motivated to manage and execute projects globally from concept through start-up with a cross functional team. Projects could be at any global location with potential to expand into other regions around the world. The position is accountable for achieving safety, operability, schedule, and cost goals on assigned projects.
* Work with cross functional team to define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with stakeholders.
* Maintain quality and timeliness of safety activities and deliverables throughout the project delivery process.
* Coordinate resource requirements with other ongoing project work and insure all stakeholder expectations are aligned.
* Lead project team generation and review of technical documents.
* Create or approve purchasing requisitions, bid tabulations, and single source justifications.
* Identify and manage scope changes through the project change order system.
* Ensure compliance with company procedures and project documentation requirements.
* Lead construction planning and management activities.
* Maintain timely and accurate reporting including weekly and monthly reports.
* Develop and implement continuous improvement initiatives for the corporate engineering department.
* Minimum of 5 years of engineering experience in the chemical/petro-chemical industry with at least 3 years of project management experience, International experience a plus
* A leader in safety on assigned projects including setting expectations and being visible in the field.
* Ability to align project objectives and justifications with various stakeholder groups
* Knowledge of contracting and contracting strategies
* Experience leveraging outside services in completion of engineering, procurement, and construction services to complete projects both as a whole or in pieces
* Ability to judge the quality of engineering and construction documents
* Ability to supervise multi-disciplined Teams
* Ability to drive collaboration across multiple sites
* Thorough knowledge of project controls and cost forecasting
* Ability to prepare and analyze critical path schedules
* Thorough understanding of engineering and construction productivity measurement
* Basic estimating skills and knowledge of engineering and construction cost structure
* Ability to drive project definition and secure team alignment
* Experience with front end definition scoring tools such as PDRI or FELx
* Understanding of gated and non-gated project delivery processes
* Basic understanding of constructability reviews and other value improving practices
* Keen focus on project change management
* Basic knowledge of construction labor planning
* Working knowledge of engineering design tools -- 3D CAD, Caesar II, etc.
* Basic knowledge of OSHA/NFPA Plant layout requirements.
* Basic knowledge of materials management, procurement, receiving, warehousing, etc.
* Basic knowledge of engineering document control * Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent people skills - Customer focused
* Up to 25% travel required
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
|Raw Material Buyer
Location: Alpharetta, GA Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $90,000.00 - $105,000.00
Date: 11/13/2014 Job ID: 02096700
The Raw Material Buyer works within a global team of 8 buyers. Selected candidate will be based in Atlanta,GA and will be responsible for a compounding raw material purchase portfolio of about $30MM with a high degree of complexity/ In this role, the raw material buyer will acquire market knowledge such to develop, propose and implement visions, strategies and action plans on a regional and global basis. Also, he/she will conduct major negotiations and manage his/her resources in order to realize uninterrupted supply of goods and services at the optimal conditions. He/She will also be responsible for deploying best in class tools and processes throughout the raw materials purchasing organization.
Key Responsibilities are not limited to but include:
- Define purchasing strategies for his/her portfolio
- Develop and implement purchasing strategies, projects and action plans through the identification of dependable and competitive suppliers.
- Negotiate contracts on a regional and Global level within defined portfolio
- Manage supplier contracts, perform supplier evaluations, implement corrective actions
- Responsible for meeting performance targets
- Responsible for assessing risk and developing mitigation strategies
- Obtain and maintain a relevant excellent professional knowledge using various external and internal resources
- Implement and demonstrate compliance with corporate purchasing processes
- Work with the team to enhance productivity through the implementation of new tools and processes
Work with different teams such as production planning, regional supply chain, R&D, Business and Product Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Economics, Business or related field, MBA a plus.
- 10 years of business experience required, preferably in the compounding industry.
- At least 5 years of experience working in Purchasing Raw Materials on a global basis within the Chemical industry preferred.
- An accomplished negotiator with the demonstrated ability to win value.
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Proven ability to interact and influence at multiple levels internally and also with suppliers.
- Adept at successfully working and developing relationships in a global organization.
- Ability to assess economic trends and conditions.
- Team player
Location: Brunswick, GA Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $90,000.00 - $110,000.00
Degree: Bachelor of Science; Date: 11/12/2014 Job ID: 02112264
Salary Range: $90,000 to $110,000/yr. base salary
B.S. Chemical or Mechanical Engineering; 5+ years of experience with either predictive or preventive maintenance (strong pref for predictive maintenance knowledge). Ideal candidates would be out of a chemical manufacturing environment but they might consider people out of other industries such as mining, inorganics, utilities, pulp & paper, etc. A major plus would be someone who has previous leadership or management experience because this person will be in line for a promotion into maintenance management within 2-4 years.
This person will work in a 150-person chemical manufacturing facility that produces specialty chemicals using reaction, grinding, milling, evaporation, distillation, and solids handling. This person will be one of the point-people on-site doing predictive and preventive maintenance work including oil & vibration analysis. This person will also oversee equipment replacement, and will do design-through-installation of small projects. This position reports to the maintenance manager. This position is bonus-eligible and relocation assistance will be provided according to the applicant’s needs.
|Sr. Process Excellence Engineer (Area Manager)
Location: Corpus Christi, TX Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $110,000.00 - $140,000.00
Degree: Bachelor of Science; Date: 11/12/2014 Job ID: 02112237
Salary Range: very competitive compensation package
B.S. Chemical Engineering Minimum; 10+ years of experience out of refining, ethylene, polyolefins, petrochemicals, etc. Candidates should have experience with stage-gating (project management), SPC, Six-Sigma, knowledge of EHS best-practices, and process optimization/improvement experience. Supervision experience would be a major plus, but is not required.
This person will be based at a very large petrochemical facility near Corpus Christi (approximately 500 people on-site). This person will oversee one of 7 production units at this facility and will act as an area manager for this particular unit. Responsibilities will include: overseeing the economic efficiency of the unit, making sure that this unit is in EHS compliance, ensure that the unit is running at optimal conditions, determine bench-marks for this unit, and recommend process changes and expansions. This company is one of the largest chemical manufacturing and refinery companies in the World. Advancement opportunities will be available at this site, or at one of dozens of other facilities within the company. There is a bonus program and a comprehensive relocation package will be offered along with the position (if needed)
|Production Superintendent - Chemicals
Location: Shreveport, LA Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $100,000.00 - $130,000.00
Degree: Bachelor of Science; Date: 11/6/2014 Job ID: 02084005
Salary Range: $100,000 to $130,000/yr. base salary
B.S. Chemical Engineering minimum; 7+ years of experience out of a chemical manufacturing background (batch or continuous) with 5+ years of supervision experience over at least 20 people in a production or operations setting. Big pluses include: SPC experience, experience with grinding, milling or inorganic processes, and six-sigma experience.
This person will be working at a 250-person chemical manufacturing facility supervising 28 non-union hourly operators, 4 shift supervisors, 2 technical advisers and 2 technical engineers. Because of growth and the current demand for the product that this facility produces, this site will be growing to 300 people by the end of this year. This site has recently undergone major expansions and will further expansion projects will continue, which this person will be involved in. This person will oversee production (working to increase capacity), on-site EH&S programs, oversee start-up of new product lines, conduct operator training and will be involved in business strategy development. This job is open because the incumbent who held this role transferred to a new role within the company. Relocation assistance will be provided, there is bonus potential and a comprehensive benefits package as well.
|Chemical Process Engineer
Location: Tifton, GA Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $70,000.00 - $100,000.00
Degree: Bachelor of Science; Date: 11/6/2014 Job ID: 02088970
Salary Range: Very Competitive Compensation with Relocation Assistance and Full Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to come work for a major player in the chemical process industry. This company has excellent career growth opportunities, an industry-leading bonus and benefits package and a safety-oriented culture that values a good work-life balance. The sell here is really the advancement opportunity. This is the 16th largest company in the U.S. and has their hands in a variety of different industries including renewables, refining, chemicals, petrochemicals, and pulp & paper. There are plants throughout the U.S. and advancement opportunity will be there.
B.S. Chemical Engineering; 3+ years of experience out of any chemical manufacturing environment, ideally a PSM regulated facility. Potential candidates for this position could be out of a process engineering role, a production engineering or even potentially a project background and all candidates should have experience with processes that use either reaction or distillation. Beyond actual technical knowledge, this company looks for people who are self-starters and effective communicators. Travel associated with this role is minimal.
This person will work in a 60-person plant that produces ethanol using fermentation, drying, & distillation. The main responsibilities of this role are process optimization, production troubleshooting, and design through installation of projects. This position is open due to incumbent moving closer to family. This company owns several ethanol and biodiesel plants in the Midwest and has outfitted these plants with state of the art technology and have continuing expansions planned. The parent company is a multi-billion dollar chemical and petrochemical manufacturer and this role provides limitless growth potential to any of their myriad facilities in the US. This company makes very competitive offers and also has a very generous relocation assistance package. Full benefits are also included including medical, dental, and 401K.
|Senior Process Engineer
Location: Covington, GA Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00
Degree: Bachelor; Date: 10/30/2014 Job ID: 02105637
Our client is a growing high-tech manufacturer of construction-industry products with multiple locations nation-wide. The purpose of this position is to manage improvement projects, new capital equipment and tooling projects that lead to continued market leadership in cost and productivity. You will be a key player in creating the Standard Operating Procedures or Work Instructions used at each facility.
- The Senior Process Engineer is critical in optimizing the manufacturing process from implementation to the plant floor to product commercialization (and then continual improvement).
- Implementing standardized work through creation of Standard Operating Procedures along with Statistical Process Control for new and existing products.
- The Senior Process Engineer is responsible to thoroughly document process requirements and parameters to assure equipment and work cell team have the tools needed to make a repeatable process.
- Complete time studies to set up new projects most efficiently and identify opportunities for efficiency improvements on existing products.
- The Senior Process Engineer will coordinate continuous improvement and production process refinement efforts in all assigned plants.
- Implement new tooling and equipment in each facility.
- Coordinate all applicable product testing verification and ongoing validation to meet product specifications as well as comply with applicable local and governmental regulations.
- BS Industrial Engineering, BSME, BS Plastics Engineering, or similar.
- 8 years of process engineering experience.
- 3 years of functional and HANDS-ON process engineering experience in a continuous process such as roofing, membranes, films, stamping, molding, extrusion, or other high-volume products in the consumer products, construction, or plastics industries.
- Very Process-oriented individual with strong experience in process standardization, creating Work Instructions, SOP’s, and implementing SPC.
- Experience working on capital projects.
- Ability to use CAD for plant layouts, fixtures, and minor modifications.
- Extremely strong Project Management skills.
- 4 years experience with Continuous Improvement tools such as lean manufacturing, Kaizen, 6 sigma
Location: Bolivar, TN Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $85,000.00 - $110,000.00
Degree: Bachelor of Science; Date: 10/16/2014
Job ID: 02101210
A large, well-known corporation has a metal fabrication operation in west TN with an immediate need for a Quality Manager. This is a small-town location about an hour from Memphis. The Quality Manager will lead a department of 13 people in this non-automotive facility. This position reports to the VP of Manufacturing. Six Sigma Black Belt is preferred. The plant has a strong Quality program in place and the Quality Manager will develop the performance metrics and strategic plan in addition to maintaining ISO compliance. Will also lead Supplier Quality initiatives.
BS degree is preferred along with 7-10+ years of Quality Management experience, ideally in metal fabrication.
Must be willing to live in small-town location near TN/MS border.
|Fixed Equipment Engineer
Location: Port Arthur, TX Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $95,000.00 - $140,000.00
Job ID: 02097900
The basic function of a Mechanical Support Engineer is assist in the development and management of the maintenance budget for storage tanks. Additional responsibilities are to provide technical input to the Operations and Maintenance departments for support of routine and turnaround activities as required.
- Provide engineering support to Operations and Maintenance on an ongoing basis to address daily mechanical operating needs. Work closely with Company and contract maintenance personnel to ensure that required repairs and modifications are completed safely using good engineering practices, with minimum equipment downtime and in a cost effective manner.
- Provide engineering support prior to and during scheduled unit shutdowns, tank repairs, and emergency upsets in order to complete all repair and modification items while minimizing downtime and expenses.
- Work with inspection and operations to evaluate and recommend mechanical modifications to existing equipment and specify new equipment to improve refinery operations, efficiency, equipment reliability, safety and environmental performance.
- Ensure that all modifications are made according to current Company specification and procedures, documenting these changes in accordance with the company’s Management of Change policies and OSHA regulations.
- Identify recurring mechanical problems in process equipment and develop and implement solutions using accepted engineering rules and practices.
- Work with Purchasing and vendors to specify and requisition materials and equipment that meet Engineering Standards in a cost effective manner, while scheduling deliveries to minimize process equipment downtime.
- Develop economic justification for capital budget items to be considered by Facilities Development.
- Coordinate the detail design development and field implementation of low cost, scheduled, capital projects within their assigned area of responsibility.
- Provide mechanical engineering support for Process Hazards Analysis pertaining to process units within their area of responsibility.
- Evaluate inspection data to establish inspection intervals and repair schedules for storage tanks.
- Stewardship of the storage tank maintenance budget.
- Ensure that refinery quality and safety initiatives are carried out in daily activities
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor of Science Degree, in Mechanical Engineering preferred or Chemical Engineering
- 3+ years preferred experience performing mechanical engineering support in a refinery or petrochemical facility or relevant internship experience preferred
- Knowledge of API standards for storage tank cleaning, inspection, and repair, a plus
- Problem solving abilities utilizing good engineering practices
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Familiarity with industry codes and standards
- Good oral, written, communication, interpersonal, and troubleshooting skills
- Good computer skills
- The position requires climbing to elevated heights on equipment. It also requires entering equipment during turnarounds or shutdowns
The position requires occasional weekend and night work for support of turnarounds or shutdowns
|Director Human Resources
Location: Charlotte, NC Job Type: Direct Hire
Salary: $140,000.00 - $165,000.00 Degree: Bachelor; Date: 11/24/2014
Job ID: 02116693
Summary: Will be the initial and primary Human Resources contact for the plant HR Managers and functional HR leader for employee and labor relations issues by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate Managers. Will manage employee relations and labor relations (including labor contract negotiation responsibilities) for U.S. and Canadian manufacturing facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Maintains responsibility for regional staffing activities: Leads recruitment and hiring of key regional management positions. - Overseas the process and performance of local recruiting and hiring activities.
Monitors and reports on the status of open positions across the regional organization. -Maintains organization charts.
Leads management of direct labor activities including:
Negotiates collective bargaining agreements. - Analyzes and interprets collective bargaining agreements. - Holds periodic meetings with union committees and promoting open communication.
Represents corporate management in grievance procedure and arbitrations. - Prepares statistical reports of types and frequency of actions taken concerning grievances, arbitration, mediation, and related labor relations activities, to identify problem areas. - Takes proactive action to keep our non-union facilities, union free.
Provides HR functional supervision to local Human Resource Managers:
Develops and maintains key policies and procedures. - Leads and implements significant programs and processes across region e.g. attendance policy, performance appraisal, succession planning, high potential employee identification and development, employee development, etc. - Supervises HR Manager performance and assists with local HR Manager issues.
Leads employee satisfaction activities:
For the Corporate Associate Opinion Survey, leads and coordinates the regional implementation, interpretation, management training, and follow-up activities. - Analyzes and reports on the status of grievance activity and resolutions.
Investigates and recommends solutions to employee HR concerns received via formal and informal communication methods.
Liaisons with the regional leadership and corporate compensation group:
Recommends and monitors Annual Incentive Program participation, participation level, and coordinates goal setting, performance to target, and communication of program. - Reviews, monitors, and recommends other incentive plan programs, participation and participation level. - Reviews, monitors, and recommends discretionary programs and participation.
Leads the talent management activity for the region:
Coordinates and implements the corporate talent development program for the region. - Maintains and assists in the development of organization succession plans. - Assists the corporation in developing the Leadership Development Program and assists in identifying and monitoring regional participation. - Regarding individual development plans, coordinates the overall program and monitors the progress for key individuals.
Leads the regional employee performance management activities including:
Monitoring the annual performance review system and ensuring timely completion of reviews. - Managing disciplinary issues, through HR Managers for local issues and directly for key management positions.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; at least 10 years experience at a management or senior administrative level with emphasis on employee/labor relations. Solid union experience working with multiple plants. Must have knowledge of Human Resource systems; Internet software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software. Must be able to travel via car or plane to various facilities about 75% of the time.
|Organizational Development & Training Director
Location: Charleston, WV Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $120,000.00 - $130,000.00
Date: 11/22/2014 Job ID: 02101556
This position will be the top OD & Training role for a global manufacturing organization and will report directly to the Vice President, Human Resources - North America.
Essential Skills and Responsibilities:
- Develop training and development plan for world-class performance at all US locations.
- Partner directly with US functional leaders and HR to align talent and business needs.
- Implement "employer of choice" strategy. Ensure salary and hourly workforce is best trained at the lowest cost.
- Ability to develop effective learning modules and best practice learning methods for adult learners.
- Ensure that all compliance training is complete.
- Develop and conduct first line manufacturing leader training.
- Partner with local universities and trade schools; secure workforce development grant for training.
- Provide platform for employee development plan commitment.
- Conduct diversity and inclusion training, and customize training needs for each site.
- Master's or equivalent in organizational learning and development.
- Minimum 12+ years organizational development/training experience including training program leadership, design, diagnosis and development.
- Experience designing and implementing talent development programs throughout organization.
- Experience and knowledge with learning management systems.
- Proven experience with organizational development tools, methods, and processes.
- Experience measuring the impact of talent management/training programs and initiatives.
|Process Safety Engineer
Location: Baton Rouge, LA Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $80,000.00 - $105,000.00
Date: 11/6/2014 Job ID: 02098419
A leading world producer of high performance plastics with a portfolio of over 30 brands in over 1500 formulations used in hundreds of applications with locations on five continents is looking for a Process Safety Engineer.
This position is to provide Process Safety support to the company's manufacturing facilities located at Baton Rouge and secondarily, other North American sites. This support includes:
- Overseeing compliance requirements for US-EPA RMP and US-OSHA PSM regulations.
- Leading (facilitating, conducting, documenting) Process Hazard Analyses at plant sites (being a Guarantor for the risk assessment process).
- Auditing manufacturing and R&D facilities for compliance with regulatory and Company requirements.
- Supporting manufacturing sites undergoing regulatory audits.
- Applying risk-reduction strategies to mitigate process risk associated with PSM.
- Reviewing capital projects for HSE aspects.
- Preparing and submitting reports as required by the government, regulatory agencies, and industry associations Participating in investigations of process-related accidents/incidents.
- Developing and coordinate improvement activities relative to process risk issues.
- Mentoring/coaching/training site staff on process safety-related issues.
- Approximately 25% travel with overnight stay.
- B.S. Degree in Chemical, Environmental, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent technical degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of chemical plant experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Process Safety Management (or equivalent) a plus.
- Knowledge of Federal and State regulations relative to Process Safety (US-OSHA PSM 1910.119 and US-EPA RMP 40 CFR 68).
- Training in Process Safety Management principles (including courses) is a plus.
- Familiarity with industry standards and practices (API, ASME, NFPA, FM, etc).
- Knowledge of dispersion modeling techniques and software programs preferred (RMP*Comp, ALOHA, CAMEO, PHAST).
- Strong communication/inter-personal skills – able to inspire and encourage the use of best practices at plant sites, able to communicate with plant staff, GBU management, and regulatory agencies.
- Ability to work efficiently in a multi-disciplined, cross-functional (matrix) environment.
- Ability to plan/organize tasks and consistently produce results with minimal supervision.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and understand the legal aspects of legislation and develop compliance programs to decrease facility process safety liabilities and reduce process risks.
- Willingness to travel.
Location: KY Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $100,000.00 - $110,000.00
Degree: Bachelor of Science; Date: 11/5/2014 Job ID: 02109143
Automotive windshield glass quality experience preferred, will consider a quality manager from other glass manufacturers
Prefer windshield bending experience
|Senior Production Manager
Location: East Central Arksnsas, AR Job Type: Direct Hire
Salary: $100,000.00 - $125,000.00 Degree: Bachelor of Science Date: 11/4/2014
Job ID: 02099371
Manage resources and priorities in order to fabricate, assemble and deliver manufactured goods for final distribution. Interface with support organizations as necessary to deliver a timely quality product.
Continuous drive to improve plant metrics; productivity, safety, delivery, quality and cost containment. Oversees the daily production operations of the plant. Monitors operations for efficiency and safety, ensuring that all applicable regulatory requirements. Provide strategic guidance to Area Leaders who are responsible for tactical implementation of production plans. Oversees development of production schedules to meet internal goals as well as expectations of customers. Overseas production staff, including hiring/training of personnel. Leadership in implementing Lean continuous improvement actions. Directs plant layout and arrangement o facilities, equipment for optimization of production. Requires a proven background in running a manufacturing facility above just plant operations. Must be able to coordinate materials, quality, safety, finance, etc into a high performance business. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is required.
May be required to meet certain certifications in field. Requires a bachelor's degree . Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is required.
|Lead Manufacturing Supervisor
Location: Naples, FL Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $80,000.00 - $105,000.00
Date: 11/4/2014 Job ID: 02108874
This position is for an experienced Manufacturing Supervisor, with prior CNC machining experience strongly preferred. It is a first-shift position that will be located at their new manufacturing facility.
To oversee, manage and provide direction to the manufacturing department that will effectively and profitably meet or exceed the internal and /or external client’s expectations by providing superior quality products and service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sets overall operational direction for area of responsibility for all shifts
- Responsible for the operational performance of area of responsibility across all shifts
- On call during regular and over time production periods – serves as initial POC for issues that arise on all shifts
- Leads performance appraisal process for area of responsibility for all shifts
- Recommends proper staffing levels based on production needs for area of responsibility for all shifts
- Monitors production plan meeting daily production schedules and reports status
- Provides detailed daily communication to managers and fellow supervisors via email passdown
- Ensures that production goals are met consistently
- Gives input for introduction of new products into the plant
- Ensures proper and timely staff training and rotation program is functional
- Encourages a continuous process improvement environment
- Recognizes and addresses process problems regularly
- Assures proper maintenance of equipment and tooling
- Monitors employee performance through goal setting
- Identifies and promptly tackles morale problems
- Delegates responsibility and works with others to develop their capabilities
- Maintains attendance records, overtime, work schedules and implements company policies
- Reviews, counsels, evaluates, disciplines, hires and discharges employees with the assistance of HR
- Monitors and controls scrap
- Maintains currency with ISO/FDA and internal quality assurance policies
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent years of experience.
Three years of manufacturing experience required, preferably in a machining or injection molding environment.
Three years of supervisory experience required, five or more preferred. Machining or injection molding environment preferred.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
Demonstrated process improvement skills
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
CNC, Swiss Turn, Lathes, Mills, Injection Molding, Robotics. Demonstrates good computer skills.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Ability to comprehend and apply mathematical principles to the degree required to perform the job based upon job requirements.
Language and Communication Skills:
Ability to comprehend and apply language skills to the degree required to perform the job based upon the job requirements listed above. Ability to verbally communicate ideas and issues effectively to other team members and management. Ability to write and record data and information as required by procedures.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required sit; use hands and fingers, to handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. To bend frequently and lift 50-70 lbs on a regular basis.
|Senior Manager Lean
Location: Atlanta, GA Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00
Degree: Bachelor of Science; Date: 11/1/2014
Job ID: 02100918
Sr Mgr. of Lean for North America.
Location: Atlanta, Ga. United States
Category: All Segments
Job Type: Full Time
We are looking for an individual to coordinate and the transition of Lean to our NA operations while insuring safety, quality, production and environmental compliance is maintained.
Your responsibilities will include:
Play a key role in the development of a Continuous Improvement Process within the company which is based on Lean principles and the pursuit of operational excellence
Provide leadership, guidance and support to company staff during the transformation of manufacturing and surrounding processes to Lean
Plan and implement Lean projects on company sites in cooperation with on-site staff
Documentation and assessment of business and/or manufacturing processes according to Lean principles
Analysis and evaluation of improvement potentials of processes by performing assessments on topics like 5S, values stream mappings, KPI’s and evaluation of process capabilities
Develop standardized training material for the Lean tools
Develop and conduct training sessions and programs for company staff
Review and contribute to monthly reporting in Lean savings projects
Support in the identification and the tracking of the KPI for Lean
Desired skills and experience:
- A minimum of 5 years within the chemical manufacturing industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science related field. MBA a plus
- Extensive knowledge of Lean methods and improvement tools such as TPM, VSM, Six Sigma, knowledge of Lean implementation is an asset
- Excellent communication skills to motivate and convince target groups within all of the organization
Business fluent in English, further languages are appreciated (support to intensify language skills will be provided where necessary)
- Experience of working in a Team Leader role. General management orientation and holistic view and mind-set are an asset
- Willingness to traveling globally about 50% of the time and be authorized to work in the US
|Assistant Director, FP&A
Location: Houston, TX Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $160,000.00 - $180,000.00
Date: 11/1/2014 Job ID: 02107739
(Houston, TX) - Client is well recognized, market leader in Life Insurance and Retirement Services with significant businesses in the life, annuities and group retirement space. This firm is one of the largest in the U.S. with close to 20 million customers and located in Houston, TX. Houston is ranked in the top 10 cities for job growth and has a significant and positive value to price ratio in terms of real estate when compared to cities like New York. Client is seeking a Director of Management Reporting and Enterprise Analytics. Compensation is open but gravitating to the $160,000 - $180,000 range on the fixed with bonus that should bring the role to the $190,000 - $210,000 range the first year. Life Insurance experience highly preferred. A fuller job description below:
Scope of Role:
The Director-Management Reporting/Enterprise Analytics is responsible for directing the Group Retirement and Fixed Annuity Lines of business management reporting, including business plans, current performance analysis, future results, competitor analysis, and various projects.
This position will be responsible for ensuring that communication with key stake holders is timely coordinated with effective delivery and plan appropriate level and timing of resources to execute initiatives that allow the most effective use of resources. This position requires the business and financial acumen to handle complex situations balance multiple responsibilities and influence key stakeholders.
-Provide the Executive Team with financial and operational information that provides insight to business plans, performance, and expected future results.
-Partner with business leaders to define and monitor key performance indicators used to measure and assess financial and operation performance on both a statutory and GAAP basis.
-Focus on profitability and risk management – understand critical risk drivers and current programs in place to monitor effectiveness and enhancement opportunities.
-Provide relevant, timely, and accurate line-of-business financial results and trends to assist key stakeholders in making critical business decisions.
-Assist in the preparation of strategic and financial business reviews (QBRs, MBRs, QFRs, Key Metrics, Results Highlights, etc).
-Review forecasts and trends and identify potential issues and opportunities.
-Participate in the development of a robust management reporting process and infrastructure to support a multitude of business leaders.
-Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision purposes.
-Provide leadership in creation, implementation, and communication of financial and operational information to key stakeholders.
-Analyzes internal / competitor historical and future data and reports results to management.
-Increase department productivity by building sustainable processes, developing automated applications, eliminating duplications, and coordinating information requirements.
-Directs work and ensures appropriate performance levels of direct reports.
The ideal candidate will have 7-15 years of significant experience working with management reporting and enterprise analytics. The candidate should possess excellent business acumen, strong technical and financial skills, and excellent leadership ability.
Academic credentials to support experience and skills required for the position. An undergraduate degree is required. MBA and CPA desired.
-Significant knowledge and experience in working in the life insurance market
-Experience managing internal and external management reporting functions at other life insurers
-Track record of being able to drive organizational change both within the financial arena and throughout the supported organization. Knowledge and experience in corporate management reporting functions (e.g., planning, expense management) and how best to align them and operate them efficiently.
-Experience across a broad range of financial disciplines, be a forward-thinking and progressive leader and possess strong analytical skills. Supervisory experience is a plus.
-Extensive knowledge and experience in managing both strategic and tactical activities within finance and experience managing internal and external business partners across various business disciplines.
-Experience leading business functions and facilitating processes improvement opportunities.
-Demonstrated success working in cross-functional collaborative teams.
-Experience analyzing financial results, industry trends, and competitive positioning as support for facilitating the organization’s corporate finance processes.
-Knowledge and experience in working with SAP general ledger preferred. In addition to having experience with other management reporting tools and Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint)
-Ability to lead through influence.
-BU-specific knowledge and related experience.
-General financial competency.
-Highly motivated and results-oriented.
-Strong analytical skills.
-Excellent business acumen.
-Strong oral and written communication skills.
-Leadership skills including business collaboration, people skills, thought leadership, and managerial skill
|Business Unit Controller
Location: North Central Indiana, IN Job Type: Direct Hire
Salary: $90,000.00 - $100,000.00 Degree: Bachelor; Date: 10/10/2014 Job ID: 02096758
Well established Northern Indiana capital goods manufacturing organization, that has experienced substantial growth, has an excellent opportunity for a self-directed accounting professional with strong technical and leadership capabilities.
Reporting to the division General Manger of this international company you will have overall responsibility for all accounting related activities for multiple plants in the division. Many of the functional accounting areas are centralized, but you will have responsibility for oversight of the general ledger; timely financial reporting and analysis; budgeting and forecasting; fixed asset accounting; operations and inventory accounting; and capital appropriations. The position provides direction to local accounting personnel and has significant interaction with the corporate management group, especially in the area of future M&A and due diligence.
The ability to partner with the business unit general manager relative to business planning, execution and control will be critical. A high degree of analytical ability will be required to provide clear and concise analysis of financial results and key financial measurements driving the business' results, including explanations of variances between plan, prior year and forecasts. You will be also be responsible for developing additional analyses, reporting tools and mechanisms as necessary to support the business and decision making processes, such as potential acquisitions, capital investments and new product projects.
This position will require an individual who is a self-starter and very self-directed. This is a high visibility position and interacts with numerous individuals throughout the organization so excellent communications skills are imperative. Position requirements include:
- BS Degree in Accounting/Finance: CPA or CMA and public accounting preferred.
- 7- 10 years progressive accounting and leadership experience in a complex manufacturing environment.
- ERP systems experience, especially implementation and integrations. Ideally systems such as SAP or JD Edwards.
- Excellent and professional written and oral communications (working with all levels and corporate headquarters).
Location: Cleveland, OH Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $80,000.00 - $130,000.00
Degree: Bachelor; Date: 11/25/2014 Job ID: 02088394
- Determines the direction and scope of the audits and assist in the preparation of planning memorandums and audit programs.
- Evaluates and documents system’s effectiveness through the application of Accounting/Auditing and business knowledge.
- Suggests corrective actions for deficient conditions and appraises the adequacy of corrective action.
- Verify compliance with Company policies.
- Hires, develops, trains, monitors and supervises audit resources.
- Provides technical guidance on all phases of an audit.
- Provides assurance of quality audits and audit reports to meet expectations of Berkshire Hathaway, the Audit Committee and the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Prepares and presents written periodic status reports to Berkshire Hathaway.
- Evaluates performance of audit resources.
- Ensures that all audits are being scheduled and completed in order to satisfy audit plan requirements.
- Responsible for approval of expense reports, and maintaining expenses within a yearly budget.
- Makes enhancements to audit processes to move toward achievement of best practices
- Maintains the confidentiality of audit findings and Company proprietary information.
- Maintains the integrity of internal audit department data.
REQUIREMENTS – EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS
Skills, Qualifications, Experience, Special Physical Requirements:
- BA/BS in Accounting.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of auditing experience or twelve (12) to fourteen (14) years of comparable accounting experience.
- Supervisory experience.
- Public and/or industry experience in manufacturing.
- In-depth knowledge of audit and accounting concepts is necessary.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley legislation.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to deal with individuals at all organizational levels, both international and domestic, required.
- Must be able to work independently and balance multiple priorities and tasks
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of ethics, integrity and objectivity.
- Must have the ability to create, develop and recommend a major course of action.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- 25% domestic and international travel requirement.
Considered a Plus:
- Master’s degree.
- CISA, CIA or other industry related designations.
- Foreign language skills.
- Knowledge of SAP.
Location: Wickliffe, Ohio
Location: El Paso, TX Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $140,000.00 - $200,000.00
Degree: Bachelor; Master; Date: 11/21/2014 Job ID: 02111767
Summary: Prepares financial forecasts and models, as well as, analysis for top management. Provides daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual financial operating reports. Designs and monitors internal controls related to operations, including purchasing and inventory. Position includes all areas of accounting from financial accounting to forecasting, including special projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for the monthly accounting close. Prepares financial statements, including analysis and performance of all operations, tracking monthly sales, budget analysis, variance analysis, customer profitability, and market analysis (i.e.,the analytical review of the monthly operating results to ensure accurate accounting records are properly maintained).
Oversees, directs, and supervises the day-to-day accounting functions, general accounting, financial reporting, cost accounting, customs operations, item master, and royalties. Implements, documents, and maintains adequate and effective processes to improve the close and reporting cycles to ensure timely and accurate reporting, proper reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts, etc.
Prepares, coordinates, revises, and submits the entire company annual budget and forecast process.
Prepares and coordinates work papers for the external auditors and renders any additional assistance or explanations needed to complete the quarterly and annual entities, including consolidated and individual audits.
Oversees customs operations and compliance.
Conducts proper analytical review of the asset operations from a balance sheet, income statement and cash flow perspective, as well as, an overall business perspective.
Oversees the accounting operations of subsidiary corporations, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations, policies, and procedures.
Reviews, considers, and evaluates ERP systems, as well as, plans and implements upgrades. Integrates finance activities related to future acquisitions, as needed.
Participates in developing and mentoring the accounting team, as well as, manages work allocation, training, problem resolution, and performance evaluation. Ensures the team delivers the highest standard of departmental, cross departmental, and cross region customer service.
Designs, establishes, and maintains an organizational structure and staffing to effectively accomplish the department's goals and objectives. Establishes and implements short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
Responsible for reviewing and evaluating the performance of each major process that is involved in the completion of tasks and transactions with the dual objectives of maintaining tight financial controls over processes, while also running them in a cost effective and efficient manner.
Manages subordinate supervisors and non-supervisory employees in accordance with corporate policies.
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of a department. Interviews, hires, and trains employees. Prepares work schedules, assigns duties, and directs work. Evaluates quality of work, conducts performance appraisals, and counsels employees. Addresses complaints and resolves problems.
Management Responsibilities: Manages the following positions and their staffs: General Accounting Manager; Customs and Duties Manager, Cost Accounting Manager.
Education or Equivalent Required: Bachelor's Degree, preferably in accounting and or finance; CPA strongly preferred.
Other Skills/Knowledge Required:
- Able to perform under pressure.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Excellent ERP knowledge and skills (Experience with Oracle and/or Hyperion a big plus)
|Division Finance Accounting Manager
Location: Bensalem, PA Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $95,000.00 - $115,000.00
Degree: Bachelor of Science; Date: 11/16/2014 Job ID: 02113389
Our client is a global leader with 130 years in business, 33 years double digit compound growth, 34k global employees and this division is for industrial equipment. A $50m division.
13 year client, confidentiality guaranteed.!
Salary+Guaranteed bonus + retirement, benefits, top growth. Stability and career advancement opportunities.
- Strategic Partnering with GM for product pricing, margins, development, etc.
Key requirements: Plant Accounting, Mfg exp, Controllership / Management, Leadership ability, Job stability and progression required, HIGH ENERGY, Passionate, driven, strategic and desire to partner and drive success within a top corporation.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – WHAT YOU NEED TO QUALIFY:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and/or Accounting
- Relevant experience in a Corporate Finance and strong understanding of Mfg Cost Accounting
- Financial, accounting, law , taxation, audit, management control skills experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
|Manager, Cardiology Clinical Sales
Location: Philadelphia, PA Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $130,000.00 - $160,000.00
Degree: Bachelor of Science; Bachelor of Arts; Date: 11/25/2014 Job ID: 02073754
My client seeks a specialist to assist with marketing efforts targeted at cardiology clients, including those who focus in electrophysiology, interventional cardiology, heart failure, general cardiology and surgery. The ideal candidate will work with clients in academia and teaching hospitals.
The ideal candidate will take on the following tasks:
- Partner with internal leadership to support creation of sales plans to expand utilization of the product across clients in the north east.
- In targeted academic and teaching hospital accounts, educate clients on the clinical evidence demonstrating efficacy of the product and drive adoption by developing consultative relationships with clients.
- Partner with internal teams to develop and drive utilization of tools and programs.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Nursing, Biology, or similar
- Deep cardiology clinical understanding
- Consultative selling experience in medical devices or pharma
- Experience in developing a market, including sales strategy development, key tactics, execution, and performance metrics.
- Experience with travel.
- Home based position in Philadelphia region
- A combination of clinical, training and sales experience is ideal for this position
|Director, Business Development
Location: Oklahoma City, OK Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00
Degree: Bachelor; Bachelor of Science; Master of Science; Date: 11/25/2014
Job ID: 02117033
My client, a service provider and manufacturer in the Defense/Aerospace industry, is seeking a Director of Business Development, responsible for customer bases in the Government and International sectors. The company is a rapidly-growing, privately-held Defense Contracting organization providing military assistance, aircraft modifications, maintenance, repairs, and mission support. Customers include commercial companies, as well as the US and foreign governments, so the basis for the company's business is diverse and secure.
Having just secured a major DoD contract, the company is expected to double in size over the next year. Employees hired now have a unique opportunity to be in at the inception of a young company ramping up to its next-level stage of growth and development. The Director of Business Development will be an impact player, interactinf regularly with top leadership and managing projects across disciplines.
Competitive base salary, plus benefits, including a nice selection of employer-subsidized healthcare options and 401k match. Prospects for career growth and advancement are excellent.
As the exclusive recruiter on these searches, I work closely with HR and the Hiring Managers and can assure all candidates of prompt attention, feedback and the strictest confidentiality in inquiries, applications, and throughout the hiring process.
RESPONSIBILITIES: The Director of Government and International Business Development will:
- Serve as subject matter expert for all government and international business development efforts.
- Be responsible for understanding the after-purchase, OEM, EASA, ICAO and FAA regulated aviation modification market as it applies to government and international security sales.
- Direct and collaborate on business development strategies with representatives of other company divisions to achieve synergy in customer solutions.
- Direct the process to identify, pursue and capture markets opportunities for aircraft modification, service support, CLS, and turn aviation leasing/sales; expertise in assessments, price to win and market penetration strategies;
- Manage the business development process, with special attention given to new opportunity identification, screening, forecasting, qualifying, pursuit and capture.
- Direct market research and business case analysis in support of strategic planning and opportunity capture.
- Collaborate in a team environment with program managers and technicians to identify requirements and to define solutions for customers and to achieve overall company goals and objectives.
- Must be able and willing to operate at C-level management and leadership. Individual must rapidly assess and plan for strategic-level activity to include but not limited to advising VP of hiring actions, teaming, market analysis, and resource development efforts.
- Demonstrated success in all BD functional areas within a fast-paced, technically focused environment is essential
- Must be results-oriented and demonstrate strategic thinking, innovation, flexibility in dealing with changing and ambiguous situations
- Demonstrated success working in highly collaborative multi-function environment, with a track record of accomplishment with measurable business impact and managing within a matrix environment
- Demonstrated success conducting comprehensive needs analysis
- Excellent project management skills including successful leadership of projects from planning phase through completion
- Excellent management skills including; superb communication, delivery of results, consultative skills, partnership skills and team building
- MUST have minimum Four Year Degree in Business or Technical Field. A master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) or another technical field is highly desired.
- MUST have Minimum five (5) years’ experience in business development, and eleven (11) years relevant work experience working in defense and international security markets.
- A leadership/manager role for a minimum of five (5)years is required
- Demonstrated working knowledge of business development within DOD program environment; esp. FAR, ITAR, DSS requirements.
- Broad base of customer experience in US Government and International Security (European, South American, Africa, Asia-Pacific and Middle Eastern) Government aviation source selection processes.
- Demonstrated history of identifying significant decision makers in customer organizations, building a rapport, and influencing decisions.
- Special consideration given to candidates with applicable experience in FAA Certified Aircraft Modification and/or defense industry MRO and depot-level business.
- Experience as a military officer/aviator is highly desirable
- Knowledge of current airborne EO/IR camera systems and Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance platforms, processes and operational procedures would be an added benefit
- Program Management training and engineering experience a plus.
- Requires domestic and international travel up to 35%
- Must have the ability to hold or obtain a security clearance
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office including proficiency in Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint
Certificates and Licenses: PMP desired.
Other Requirements: Aviation and/or Defense Industry experience a plus
|Sales Manager (vehicle components)
Location: Schaumburg, IL Job Type: Direct Hire Salary: $80,000.00 - $110,000.00
Date: 11/24/2014 Job ID: 02023556
Very well established international automotive supplier of electrical and electromechanical components has immediate need for commercial account manager. This person will be responsible for business development with heavy truck and off road vehicle manufacturers, and tier one suppliers of electrical, electro-mechanical components-These products will involve wiring harness and instrumentation related components. The main qualifications are recent experience selling to the automotive or truck industry, and a good record of accomplishment.